A political party can’t survive without volunteers, and as a small (but growing) party, we need all the help we can get. By volunteering with the BC Libertarian Party, you’ll help ensure a freer future for BC by helping us spread the message of free markets, limited government and civil liberties.
The list below is a sample of the tasks the BC Libertarian Party could use your help with. Some of these tasks can be completed remotely and some of them, such as events, require you to be there in person. How often you volunteer is up to you – it can be a one-time event or a weekly event. If you’d like to contribute your talents to the Party but don’t see a task suited to your abilities, reach out to us and let us know how you’d like to contribute! Fill in the form below or email us at email@example.com.
- organize an End ICBC protest in your area
- write a blog post or press release on an issue relevant to BC
- organize a local event for a CA (like a pub night)
- election campaign support (collecting nomination signatures, arranging media interviews, etc.)
- research to support the Policy team
- graphic design for social media
- website design and maintenance
- photography/filming/video production
- online analytics/tracking/data/SEO
- event-specific requests such as staffing our booth at 420 Vancouver, gun shows, etc.