SAVE THE DATE!
The BC Libertarian Party Annual General Meeting is quickly approaching, and this year we are gathering liberty-lovers from across BC in beautiful and sunny Kamloops. Come out to show your support for the message of liberty, and take an active in building British Columbia's only alternative to the tax and spend policies of the other mainstream parties.
We'll be releasing more details here on Facebook and on our website in the weeks to come, including the venue, times, pricing, and guest speakers.
Business items up on the agenda this year include:
- Leadership Report: Don Wilson
- Constitution Committee Report & Member Vote on Amendments
- Vote to Fill Executive Positions of VP, RCC, and Directors
- Policy Development Workshop
- Convene the Party Regional Caucus
- Party Yearly Financial Report and 2019-2020 Budget Approval
- Discussion: Party Re-Branding New Name/Logo/Slogan
805 TRU Way
Kamloops, BC V2C 0C8
|Voting Member||$ 50.00|